No matter what business environment you compete in, Truck Utilities along with Morgan can custom-create the perfect van body for your business.
- Moving Services
- Furniture Stores
- Utility Companies
- Vending Services
- Parcel Delivery
- Office Supplies
- Much, much more...
- Body Lengths: 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22', 24', 26' 28', 30'
- Body Width: Outside 96", 102"
- Body Heights: 79", 85", 91", 97", 103", 109"
- Lights: One-piece aluminum top rail with recess to protect clearance lights, meets federal requirements, easy maintenance, and sealed wire harness. Interior perimeter wiring without splices.
- Roof Assembly: .032" one-piece aluminum sheet with anti-snag roof bows and seamless roof capping process for improved adhesive seal at all contact points. Roof bows on 24" centers with Morgan's contoured roof design which helps to prevent water/ice pooling.
- Floor: 1-1/8" laminated hardwood flooring fastened in staggered pattern.
- Subframe: 4" steel I-beam longrails, 3" steel I-beam crossmembers on 16" centers for 12'-16' lengths, 12" centers and steel wheelpans for 18'-26' lengths.
- Rear Door: Overhead roll-up rear door.
- Front-end Assembly: Aerodynamic design with contoured Poly-Tuff corner caps, aluminum 9" top radius and 5" corner radius. Streamlined aluminum body extrusions, connectors and rails.
Sidewalls & Front:
- Aluminum Body: .040" prepainted white aluminum sheets riveted to vertical steel Z-posts on 16" centers.
- FRP Body: Fiberglass reinforced plywood.
- Insulated Body: .040" prepainted white aluminum sheets riveted to vertical steel Z-post on 16" centers. 1-5/16" polystyrene block foam insulation. Floor has 2-9/16" polystyrene block foam, precut to fit into floor cavities.
- Various rear finishes, bumpers, fixed and fold-out steps
- Wheel boxes
- Tandem reinforcement
- Various overhead or panel-style rear and side doors
- Interior wall cargo-restraint systems, tie rings, E-track, F-track and apitong slats
- Various floor cargo-restraint systems, D-rings, bull rings and stake pockets
- Apitong, laminated hardwood and diamond plate floors
- Apitong, hardwood, steel, aluminum and glassboard scuffs
- Translucent roof
- Additional crossmembers
- Stainless steel front corner and top radii
- Various interior liners
- Loadholder track-floor and ceiling
- Tubular, air freight and stainless steel rear frames
- Variety of liftgates and walk ramps
- Smoothwall construction
- Various shelving configurations
- Much, much more...
Contact us today and we can help spec out a body to meet your needs.
Morgan Dry Freight Truck Bodies Brochure