Contractor Truck Bodies
Truck Utilities is your source for contractor truck bodies. Put our experience to work and make your job easier.
Showing all 4 results
- Sides 1/8″ STRENX 100 (formerly Domex 100)
- Front 1/8″ STRENX 100
- Tailgate 1/8″ STRENX 100 (formerly Domex 100)
- Floor 1/4″ – HARDOX 450
- Sills 10″ C-Channel
- Body Weight 3,053 lbs-14′x15″x24″
- Standard Body Lengths 13′ 0″ to 18′ 0″
- Standard Side Heights 12″, 15″, 18″ & 20″
- Standard Tailgate Heights 20″, 24″ & 28″
Beau-Roc ONE TONFEATURES
- One piece sides and tailgate with posts.
- Weather resistant extra high strength steel.
- Full 180 degree drop sides with stainless steel greaseable hinge pins and greaseable latch pins.
- Drop side mounted to edge of body, closes without preparatory cleanup.
- Quick release sides and tailgate.
- Double acting tailgate that lines up with floor when lying flat.
- Tapered front in two pieces for ease of storage and shipping.
- Standard 53” or 62” front heights.
- Integral window slots in upper front.
- Cab shield, 12″ standard.
- Long life cycle design for low operating costs.
- The Landscaping body line comes with a one year warranty.
Knapheide Heavy Drop Side Contractor Body
For years, contractors have leaned on the Knapheide Drop Side Contractor Body to handle the heavy-duty jobs.
Rugby Eliminator MD Truck Body
Incorporating the great look and dependable performance of the Rugby Eliminator, the Eliminator-MD increases productivity by combining side and rear dump capabilities.