Truck Utilities customers will benefit from gaining access to more than 4,500 pieces of rental equipment, plus a nationwide parts and service network. This acquisition will bring the three Truck Utilities operated facilities, located in St. Paul, Fargo, and Kansas City, to NESCO service capabilities, bringing our total locations to over 65, expanding NESCO’s national service footprint. In addition to providing additional services this will add qty 140 units to NESCO’s fleet to strengthen NESCO’s nationwide rental capabilities. Truck Utilities brings fifty-six years of experience in rental, sales, upfit and service to the industries we service in the upper Midwest region.
Truck Utilities Customer Benefits
- Truck Utilities can now rent or sell all of NESCO’s available units. There are about 4.500 rental units in the fleet.
- We are adding buckets, diggers, and other product lines to the current inventory readily available for rental or sale, at all locations.
- Access to NESCO’s robust Transmission and Distribution (T&D), Rail, Lighting, Sign, and Telecom (RLST), and Utility Equipment Outfitters (UEO) Divisions today which will significantly enhance the customer offerings for the entire Truck Utilities customer base.
The following is a short list of the many things that are NOT CHANGING at Truck Utilities:
- You can expect to receive the great service and products you have become accustomed to, which allows our customers to do their job faster and more efficiently.
- We will continue to maintain the same level of service so our customers have reasonable equipment service time intervals. We are not only selling and renting products we want to be able to service the products we are selling.
- We will continue to have a diverse portfolio of products and upfit services to ensure that our customers always get the best in class equipment.
- We will continue to supply Service & Contractor Trucks, Aerial Buckets, Dry Freight & Box Trucks, Boom Trucks & Loaders, Dump Trucks & Hook Lifts
- We will maintain our fleet of Cranes, Articulating Cranes, Mechanics Service Cranes, Telescopic Boom Truck Cranes, in addition to access to the broader NESCO fleet
- We plan to retain all Truck Utilities employees, to continue to execute the service you have realized over these past years
As you can see from above, there are many benefits from joining with NESCO but we have kept the framework of Truck Utilities in place so we can continue to grow and better serve our customers, in our markets.
CEO, NESCO Specialty Rentals
President, Truck Utilities