Barko Hydraulics 160A Loader supplied by Truck Utilities is the big brother to our 130B.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Specially designed for heavier loads, the Barko 160B Back of Cab knuckleboom loader (material handler) gives you an extra 3 feet and 8 inches (44″) of reach.
And like all Barko products, it provides increased work productivity and the lowest total cost of operation than any other product on the market.
Equipped with more standard features than its competitors, the 160A lasts longer, performs harder, and delivers the results you expect. Once you buy one, you’ll never want anything else!
Max Lift Capacity
- 27′ 0″ straight boom, less attachment:
- 10′ (3.05 m) 18,860 lbs. (7,995 kg)
- 15′ (4.57 m) 12,730 lbs. (5,645 kg)
- 20′ (6.10 m) 9,580 lbs. (4,270 kg)
- Full Reach 5,760 lbs. (2,610 kg)
- Standard 27′ straight boom lengths:
- Main 15′ 6 ” (4.72 m)
- Stick 11′ 6 ” (3.50 m)
- Fabricated tube type design of all welded construction
- Bronze bushings with grease grooves at boom pivot points
- Standard 27′ straight boom:
- Horizontal 26′ 4″ (8.03 m)
- Vertical 36′ 3″ (11.05 m)
- Hydraulic cylinders with spherical bearings and wear rings on glands and pistons for long wear
- All cylinders are made of heavy wall honed steel tubing. Heat treated cylinder rods have heavy chrome plating
- Main boom: two 6″ x 36″ (152.4 mm x 914.4 mm) with 2.5″ (63.5 mm) rods
- Stick boom: one 7″ x 30″ (177.8 mm x 762.0 mm) with 3″ (76.2 mm) rods
- Customer supplied Power Take Off
- 42 gallon (159 L) hydraulic reservoir with externally serviceable suction screens
- 33 micron return line filter and sight gauge
- Control valves: sectional type with mechanical joysticks
- Pump: One triple gear pump producing 31/23/14.5 GPM (118/87/55 LPM) at 1500 RPM
- Rotary manifold to allow continuous rotation
- Heavy-wall tubing and 4-spiral wire hose throughout system
Main system operating pressure 2,000 PSI (13,790 KPA)
- Continuous rotation on 39″ (991 mm) internal tooth turntable bearing powered by twin motors and planetary swing drives
- Independent swing system with direct-linked foot controls
- Rotating platform with beneath-the-seat style valve mounting and foot swing pedal
- Fold-down seat with arm rests
- One set of independently operated 13′ 4″ (4.06 m) foldaway stabilizers using two 6″ x 17″ (152.0 mm x 432.0 mm) cylinders with 3″ (76 mm) rods and bolt-on load locks
- Mounting bolts and support plates are supplied
- Weight with standard equipment, less attachment and oil: 9,750 lbs
- Main and stick boom heel racks
- Log rest