Thunder Creek’s service and lube trailer features a modular tank design.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
The modular tank design is capable of holding 440 gallons of fluid in combinations of 25, 55 and 110 gallon capacities. It can be configured with up to eight tanks for oil, antifreeze, diesel fuel, and and other fluids depending on your operation’s needs. Oil reclamation and grease systems are also available. In addition to the eight tanks, you can also opt for DEF Delivery Solutions. Pneumatic powered pumps are protected by two hatch doors located on either side of the trailer. Pneumatic power is provided by a combination compressor/generator located in the rear utility box which can be upgraded to the 3-in-1 Welder/Compressor/Generator.
Mobile Lube and Service Trailer Features:
- 7.5″ x 1/4″ Formed Frame 3 year Warranty
- Torsion Axles and EZ Lube Hubs
- 16” 10-ply Tires
- Electric Brakes with Breakaway Safety System
- Replaceable Bolt-On Fenders and Diamond Plate Rockguard
- 8.000 lb. Enclosed Jack
- Multiple Configurations of 25, 55 and 110 Gallon Tanks
- Combined Capacity of 440 Gallons
- 10 Gauge Mild or Stainless Steel Tanks
- Locking, Vented Caps
- Tank Level Gauges
- Positive Pressure Dust Control System
- Lockable Hatch-Style, Weather- Sealed Doors
- Automatic Interior LED Lighting
- Designed for Ease of Access
- 12 V Deep Cycle Marine Battery
- Fire Extinguisher
- Used Filter Drain Pan
- Model: SLT440
- Total Tank Capacity: 440 gallons
- Tank Size Options: 25/55/110 gallons
- Tank Thickness: 10 gauge
- DOT Compliant: Yes
- Torsion Axles: Two 7,000 lbs.
- Hubs: 8 bolt
- Electric Brakes: Yes
- Tires: 16″ 10-Ply
- Frame: 7.5″ x 1/4″
- L/W/H: 20’1″/6’9″/5’9″
- Empty Weight: 6,800 lbs.
- GVWR: 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)