Rent or buy this 56′ Manitex Telescoping SkyCrane Man Lift from Truck Utilities, the leaders in lift equipment.
SC62 Telescoping Lift General Specifications:
- Nominal Rating 6,000 lbs @ 5′
- Work Area 360°
- Maximum Tip Height 56′
- Maximum Working Height 62′
- Front Outrigger Spread 10′
- Rear Stabilizer Spread 18′ 6″
- Total Crane Weight 12,205 lbs.
- Dual purpose machine; aerial platform and crane
- Multiple tool and lamp box options
- Extra long lamp box option in sub-frame
- Easy ground level entry to Aerial platform
- Aerial remote controls
- Ground hydraulic controls
- Remote engine start / stop
- Auxiliary power unit
- Hydraulic and Gravity leveled platforms
- Platform Mounted Jib with Hydraulic Winch
- 360° work area with continuous rotation
- Nylatron pad equipped booms
- Detachable load line
- Radio anti-two block system
- Rugged, Weatherproof, Automotive style electrical system
- ORS Face Seal hydraulic fittings and adapters
- Unparalleled machine stability
- Heavy duty sub-frame
- Clamp-on mounting
- Design meets ANSI A92.2 and ANSI B30.5 recommendations
Boom Sections – 4-plate design, telescopic booms equipped with teflon-plugged nylatron wear pads for smooth operation. Extend and retract hydraulic cylinder on 3-section booms; 4-section boom (SC97) telescope system consists of a telescoping cylinder and wire rope crowds. Nylatron wear pads easily accessible for lubrication, inspection and replacement.
Boom Point – Boom tip designed to easily accept Manitex Skycrane platforms. Detachable boom point sheave bracket (except SC 85) allows for easy removal and stowage of load line for aerial platform operation.
SC 85 only, “Quick Reeve” boom point design, accepts Manitex Skycrane platforms; facilitates parts of line configuration changes.
Boom Elevation – Double acting hydraulic cylinder; working range from 15° below horizontal to 85° above. Counterbalance valves hold cylinder and boom in position.
For more information see