Lightweight, space saving and cost effective, Vanair’s hydraulically-driven underdeck air compressor systems are ideal for vehicles that already have a built-in hydraulic system.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
|Air Pressure (PSI)||100 – 150||100 – 150||100 – 150||100 – 150||100 – 150|
|Hydraulic (GPM)||17.0||23.5||27.6 – 29.2||36.8 – 38.3||42.2 – 44.2|
|Hydraulic Pressure (PSI)||2300 – 2800||2300 – 2700||2100 – 2620||2200 – 2700||2400 – 2830|
|Dry Weight-Mounted (Lbs.)||428||428||453||453||453-491|
Please consult Vanair for overall space and air requirements.
Product improvement is a continuing goal. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice or obligations.
Ratings above are approximate and are based on 120° F hydraulic fluid temperature. Add 400 PSI minimum to hydraulic requirements for hydraulic system continuous pressure ratings. Machine hydraulic relief valve is set at 3200 PSI. Consult Vanair for specific details.
*150 PSI kit includes additional cooler. Consult factory for over 185 CFM.
**Consult Vanair – 60 CFM & 85 CFM – Not available for FORD® models
- Lifetime Warranty on Air End
- 100,000 Hours Design Life
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Greater Efficiency for Lower Engine RPMs
- Integrated Inlet Valve and Rear Discharge Provides Higher Ground Clearance
- Made in the USA
- Intank Coalescer System Provides Greater Surface Area for Increased Oil Separation
- Coalescer is Protected from the Elements, Eliminating the Possibility of Rust or Damage from External Source
- Less Prescribed Maintenance and Waste Oil Recovery Costs
- Less Than 2 PPM Oil Carryover
- Pressure Rated to 250 PSIG
- 5 Year Warranty or 3000 Hours for Replacement on Coalescer Element Only
- Smaller Tank Design Makes Installation Easier
- Streamlined Fittings on the End of Tank
- ASMA and CRN Certified
- ABS plastic housing
- Dual stage
SAE B PAD
- Limited to 77 Ft. Lbs.
- Capable of Cooling Up to 200 CFM at Up to 175 PSI
- Air to Oil Heat Exchanger Driven by 12V Fan
VANAIR TOTAL ELECTRONIC CONTROL SYSTEM (V-TEC™)
Diagnostic Monitoring Display Includes:
- Remote Engine Speed Control
- Built-In Safety Features
- Complete Startup & Shutdown Capabilities
- Oil Temperature & Air Pressure System Checks
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance Display Assistance & Alerts
Vanguard™ Rotary Screw Compressor Oil
- Full Synthetic Oil Exclusively Created for Rotary Screw Compressors
- Flash Point: 257 °C/495 °F
- Pour Point: -45 °C /-50 °F
- Outstanding Thermal and Oxidative Stability
- Reduced Oil Disposal Due to Extended Drain Intervals
- High-Temperature Shutdown
- High-Pressure Shutdown
- Air Pressure-Relief Safety Valve
- Minimum Pressure Valve
- Automatic Blowdown on Shutdown
- Oil Fill Plug Safety Relief