Thunder Creek has the first fuel and service trailer designed to legally mitigate the need for the driver to have a CDL or HAZMAT endorsement.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Per the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 (CFR49). Local regulations may apply.
Multi-Tank Fuel and DEF Trailer Features
- 10 Gauge Steel Tank with Double Welded Seams
- 115 gallons per tank, 6 tanks
- Locking, Vented Fuel Caps & Tank Vent
- Sight Fuel Level Gauge
- Tank Switching Manifold
- 7.5” x 1/4” Formed Frame New
- Dexter® Torsion Axles and EZ Lube Hubs New
- Electric Brakes with Breakaway Safety System
- 16” 10-Ply Tires with Steel Wheels
- 7,000 lb. Enclosed Jack and Safety Tow Chains
- Adjustable Height 2 5/16” Ball Hitch
- Reflective Tape and LED Lights
- Wiring Wrapped in Protective Braid
- Positive Pressure Dust Control System
- Automatic Interior LED Lighting
- Lockable Hatch-Style, Weather-Sealed Doors with Chrome Handle
- 25 GPM Industrial Grade 12V Pump
- 35’ Auto-Retracting Hose Reel with Auto-Trip Nozzle
- 10 Micron Fuel Filter
- Dual Coat Polyurethane Paint
- Standard Color Gray
- Replaceable Diamond Plate Rock Guard on Fenders and Frame
- Replaceable, Bolt-on Fenders New
- 115 Gallon Tanks: 6 tanks / 690 gal. total / 10 gauge steel
- Frame: 7.5″ interlocking frame
- Torsion Axles: dual 6,000 lbs.
- Hubs: 8 bolt
- Electric Brakes: all axles
- L/W/H: 15’/7’/6′
- Empty Weight*: 4,054 lbs.
- GVWR: 12,000 lbs.