The 80100-UBI takes up no space, frees up your tow hitch, and is cost efficient. In addition, the compressor is lightweight, having fewer parts and runs off a vehicle engine. If the truck runs, the compressor runs when activated!
The advanced design allows you the option to choose up to 85 CFM and up to 150 PSI. Generators, welders, and hydraulic systems may be integrated with the 80100-UBI kit or in-house installation.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
|Delivery @ 100psig*||30 cfm||45 cfm||60 cfm||85 cfm|
|Input Speed to Compressor Shaft (rpm)||960||1395||1815||2500|
|Fluid Capacity (gal)||2.2||2.2||2.2||2.2|
|Compressor Air-end||10″ W x 16″ H x 18″ L|
|Receiver Sump||12″ dia x 22″ L|
|Spin-on Coalescer||5.5″ dia x 12″ H|
|12V DC Remote Cooler Assembly**||27″ W x 16.75″ H x 19.25″ L|
|Gauge Package||3.75″ W x 4.25″ H x 3″ L|
|Weight (dry)||285 lbs.|
Input speeds may vary depending on chassis application.
Hydraulic drive option available. Consult factory.
*125psig and 150psig available. Consult factory.
**24V DC is available.
Quantity of one (1) Boss Model 80100-UBI PTO drive under deck air compressor(s) to include the following as standard equipment:
- Boss oil flooded, rotary screw air-end designed to produce up to 85 CFM @ 110 PSIG continuously.
- Gear set incorporated into air-end. (Direct drive air compressor used with the Ford Torq shift automatic transmission and select manual transmissions).
- Two-year warranty on the air-end.
- Remote mount horizontal oil receiver tank with filler port and lubricant level sightglass. Exterior shell of vessel to be welded so as to be one piece. Bolt-on lids or end plates not acceptable. Tank must be ASME approved.
- Self-contained remote mount separator element with easy access spin-on housing. No exceptions.
- Engine speed & air inlet controls for automatic modulation of engine speed to match air demand. (Compressor kits and factory installations on chassis with electronic engine do not use the standard Boss air cylinder load controller. Boss to supply chassis specific wiring drawing for individual applications. Only miscellaneous wiring components to be supplied (timers, relays, pressure switches, etc.) based on the engine/transmission combination. Engine and/or transmission programming or chassis manufacturer engine speed control equipment are the installers responsibility.)
- Remote mount, self-contained, aerodynamically designed cooling package with automatic thermal sensing control to ensure proper operating temperatures.
- Replaceable spin-on compressor lubricant filter with safety bypass and 25-micron rating.
- Remote mount two-stage, dry-type air intake filter with replaceable filter and gravity evacuator.
- Instrumentation to include: hour meter, compressor lubricant temperature gauge, and air pressure gauge.
- Hoses, fittings, electrical wire, and hardware necessary for standard installation and operation.
- Safety devices to include: minimum pressure device, compressor lube hi-temp and hi-pressure safety system, automatic blowdown device, high-pressure relief valve, and necessary warning and information decals.
- Operation, parts and maintenance manual.