The 8060-UBI takes up no deck space, frees up your tow hitch, and is cost efficient. In addition, the compressor is lightweight, having fewer parts and runs off a vehicle engine. If the truck runs, the compressor runs when activated!
The advanced design allows you the option to choose up to 185 CFM and up to 220 PSI. Generators, welders, and hydraulic systems may be integrated with the 8060-UBI kit or in-house installation.
|Delivery @ 100psig*||100 cfm||125 cfm||160 cfm||185 cfm|
|Input Speed to Compressor Shaft (rpm)||1200||1450||1875||2160|
|Fluid Capacity (gal)||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75|
|Compressor Air-end||10″ W x 8″ H x 15″ L|
|Receiver Sump||12″ dia x 22″ L|
|Spin-on Coalescer||5.5″ dia x 12″ H|
|12V DC Remote Cooler Assembly**||27″ W x 16.75″ H x 19.25″ L|
|Gauge Package||3.75″ W x 4.25″ H x 3″ L|
|Weight (dry)||425 lbs.|
Input speeds may vary depending on chassis application.
Hydraulic drive option available. Consult factory.
*125psig and 150psig available. Consult factory.
**24V DC is available.
Quantity of one (1) Boss Model 8060-UBI B-CAN PTO drive underdeck air compressor to include the following as standard equipment:
- Boss oil flooded, rotary screw air-end designed to produce up to 185 CFM @ 110 PSIG continuously.
- Side-by-side gear set incorporated into air-end to achieve conservative engine speeds and greatest ground clearance. Air-end to incorporate a bolt-on inlet control valve for ease of replacement and/or maintenance of the air-end or control valve.
- Inlet control valve shall not be incorporated in the cast iron housing of the air compressor as a single piece.
- Two year, unlimited hour, warranty on the air-end is standard. A lifetime warranty is available when a maintenance schedule is adhered to as directed by the manufacturer.
- Remote mount horizontal oil receiver tank with filler port, lubricant level sight glass. Exterior shell of vessel to be welded, so as to be one piece. No bolt-on end plates acceptable. Tank must be ASME/CRN approved.
- Air/oil manifold to include:
- All electric senders, transducer, minimum pressure orifice, regulator, and compressor blowdown valve.
- Self-contained separator element capable of 195 CFM @ 290 PSI with easy spin-on housing.
- Replaceable spin-on compressor lubricant filter with safety bypass and 25-micron rating.
- Engine speed and air inlet controls for automatic modulation of engine speed to match air demand. Engine speed control to interface with the chassis J1939 protocol and requires no OEM engine/transmission programming or pinning (consult factory for approved applications).
- Remote mount, self contained, aerodynamically designed cooling package. Venturi housing to be single piece formed ABS plastic that utilizes 100% of the radiators surface through its venturi effect. ABS plastic to reduce weight and eliminates rusting of the enclosure housing. No metal cooler housing acceptable.
- Remote mount two-stage, dry-type air intake filter with replaceable filter and gravity evacuator and service indicator.
- B-CAN instrument panel to include:
- Full sunlight visible, 3.5” color display with easy touch buttons, rugged IP 67 rating and capable of being mounted outside the vehicle.
- USB compatible. No special laptop computer or software required. Instrument panel can be re-flashed without being removed or sent into manufacturer for re-programming to reduce downtime.
- Integrated I/O module and display module.
- No engine or transmission pinning or programming. Initial programming provided by air compressor manufacture. (consult factory for approved applications- Some applications may require additional chassis options or programming).
- To include quick connecting harnesses with sealed connections.
- B-CAN safety interlocks to monitor on automatic transmissions: park brake must be set, brake and accelerator pedal activation, engine RPM, transmission gear, output RPM, J1939 connection, compressor temperature, pressure, oil level, blow down, maintenance intervals and shutdown limits.
- B-CAN to offer end-user and service modes.
- Monitor vehicle data through J1939 protocol that includes battery voltage, engine RPM, fuel rate, engine load, coolant temperature, oil pressure, current gear and transmission oil temperature.
- B-CAN to log service intervals, shut downs and faults both active, summarized and historical.
- Shut down limitations to three occurrences within 1 hour of running time. Compressor to be locked out after third occurrence and must be taken into garage for servicing.
- Quick testing of engine speed(s) and compressor fan.
- Color coded and size differentiated plastic control line tubing, fittings, and hoses for Boss compressor system and hardware necessary for standard installation and operation.
- Necessary warning and information decals.
- Installation, operation and service manuals.
- Installation by factory or by factory authorized and trained distributor.