Weighing in at only 16 pounds, the CH15 Chipping Hammer is ideal for light demolition.
The CH15 is a small chipping hammer designed for light duty chipping. It is commonly used for manhole and utility vault modifications or masonry repair and demolition. The body of the tool is shock and heat insulated. Comes with hose whips and flush-face quick disconnect couplers.
- Shock and heat insulated body
- Floating trigger for easy engagement
- Accepts .580 inch hex shank, oval collar tool steels
- HTMA quick disconnect couplers standard
- Available for 5 gpm (19 lpm) or 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Underwater model available
- Handheld Hydraulic Chipping Hammer Tools Applications
- Chipping concrete, rock, or masonry such as utility vaults, street curbing, masonry work.
- Tool Bit Size: .580 hex Shank Oval Collar, Steel Bits
- Hydraulic Flow: 4-6 or 7-9 gpm / 15-23 or 26-34 lpm
- Weight: 16 lbs / 7.25 kg
- Length: 17 in. / 43 cm
- Width: 3 in. / 8 cm
- Connection: 3/8 in. flush face quick disconnect couplers
- Working Pressure: 1000-2000 psi / 70-140 bar
- Full Relief Setting: 2250 psi / 155 bar