Stanley CH18 is a light but powerful chipping hammer designed for medium duty chipping.
The CH18 is a light but powerful chipping hammer designed for medium duty chipping. It is commonly used for manhole and utility vault modifications or masonry repair and demolition. The tool’s “D” handle and tool bit holder are shock and heat insulated for operator comfort. Tool steels are held in place by a slide that is ball-and-spring detented. The CH18 uses standard .580-inch hex, round collar, chipper tool bits and comes with hose whips and flush-face quick disconnect couplers.
- Shock and heat insulated body
- Floating trigger for easy engagement
- Accepts .580 inch hex shank, oval collar tool steels
- HTMA quick disconnect couplers standard
- Available for 7 gpm to 9 gpm
- Underwater model available
- Chipping concrete, rock, or masonry such as utility vaults
- street curbing
- masonry work.
- Model: CH18111
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Length: 20 inches
- Width: 3 inches
- Flow Range: 7-9 gpm
- Working Pressure: 1500-2000 psi
- Full Relief Setting: 2250 psi
- Capacity: .580 Hex-Round Collar