More work in less time, less effort, longer tool life.
Chain saw operators familiar with conventional cutting equipment such as gasoline chain saws are easily impressed with the power of hydraulic cutting equipment because the power-to-weight ratio is significantly higher. Compared to conventional cutting equipment Stanley hydraulic cutting tools offer more work in less time, less effort, longer tool life, minimal maintenance, minimal downtime and increased safety.
- Highest power-to-weight ratio of any chain saw on the market today
- Trigger lock
- Hand guard
- Dual spool for open center or closed center operation
- Low kickback bars and chains
- Inherently low-kickback hydraulic motor
- Automatic chain oiler
- Hyrevz motor
- Capacity: 12″, 15″ and 20″ bars
- Hydraulic flow: 4-6 gpm
- Weight: 6.25 lbs
- Overall length: 27, 30 and 35″
- Width: 9″
- Connection: 3/8″ NPT Male Adapter