IMT Dominator® II mechanics truck is a unit capable of handling a telescopic crane up to 75,000 ft-lb.
IMT Dominator II mechanics trucks are used in several markets for servicing larger construction and mining-related equipment and available in three different lengths to fit your jobsite needs.
- IMT Patented inverted A-Frame design
- Three-Point Access Package
- Multiplex Electrical System with Programmable Logic
- IMT Compartment Coating (VOC-compliant polyurethane modified multicolor spray finish)
- Workbench Bumper
- High Intensity LED Lighting Package
- Axalta Bedliner
- IMT SiteStar® Lube Skid
- Drawer sets, Adjustable Shelves
- Workbench Vises and Vise Plates
- Energy-Absorbing Boom Support
- Compartment Pressurization System
- Compressed Air and Welding Systems
- Headache Rack
- Telescopic Roof
- Master Locks
|Specifications||Dominator II 11ft||Dominator II 13ft||Dominator II 14ft|
|Body Rating||75,000 ft-lb||75,000 ft-lb||75,000 ft-lb|
|Sidepack Height||52″ and 60″||52″||52″ and 60″|
|Compartment Storage Capacity||141.5 – 164.9 cu ft||179 cu ft||197.1 – 215.4 cu ft|
|Body Weight||3722 – 3897 lbs||4205 lbs||4439 – 4553 lbs|
For more information IMT Dominator II Brochure.