With up to 110 HP output, EZ Trac gives you the confidence of knowing there are no roadblocks to what you can do.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Raise your expectations. Not your ride height.
The ability to keep going is crucial to your productivity. That’s why EZ TRAC is designed to handle steep inclines, mud, ruts, wet or slippery conditions and unstable roads. It also features improved clearance for load- or truck-mounted cranes and equipment, making on- and off-road driving surprisingly uneventful.
Features of EZ Trac Hydraulic AWD
- Hydraulic Package: reservoir, oil filtration, cooling fan, control valve
- Cab-mounted switch to engage and disengage on the go
- PTO mounted to transmission to power pump (MAX 6,000 psi)
- No transfer case required
- 800 to 1000 pounds lighter than traditional AWD systems
Benefits of EZ Trac Hydraulic AWD
- Maintains the existing factory OEM ride height
- Maintains or improves factory turning radius
- Lightweight design allows for less fuel consumption
- No windage loss freewheel mode/disengaged
- Maintains ground clearance
- Can be installed on NEW & USED Trucks