The perfect solution for Type 1 breaking and light demolition.
Stanley’s new generation GT09 portable power pack provides reliable hydraulic power wherever you need it, delivering 20LPM of hydraulic power / 5GPM and pressures up to 138 bar / 2000 PSI. Its light-weight and compact stainless-steel frame and fold-away handle simplify transportation and storage. The GT09 conforms to the Hydraulic Tool Manufacturers Association (HTMA) Type 1 recommended circuit specification. The unit is powered by a commercial-grade Honda GX270 engine with automatic throttle control and low engine oil protection.
- Compact stainless-steel tube frame with fold-away handle and lifting eye is light-weight and designed for portability.
- Powered by a reliable commercial-grade Honda GX270 engine with low engine oil protection.
- Automatic Power-On-Demand(POD) throttle control idles down the engine when tools are not in use.
- Conforms to HTMA Type 1 requirements.
- Cooling system regulates hydraulic circuit temperature for maximum performance and reliability.
- Robust hydraulic pump is mounted directly to the engine, providing efficiency energy transfer.
|Part No.||Weight||Length||Width||Height||Engine||Output Flow||Pressure||Misc.|
|GT09H01||149 lbs||26.25″||20.75″||20.25″||Honda GX270||5 gpm||2000 psi||Auto Throttle, Sold w/Hose, CE|
|GT09H02||149 lbs||26.25″||20.75″||20.25″||Honda GX270||5gpm||2000 psi||Auto Throttle|