GT13 portable power pack provides reliable hydraulic power wherever you need it.
Stanley’s new generation GT13 portable power pack provides reliable hydraulic power wherever you need it, delivering 7 GPM of hydraulic power / 26 LPM and pressures up to 2150 PSI / 148 bar. Its light-weight and compact stainless-steel frame and fold-away handle simplify transportation and storage. The GT13 conforms to the Hydraulic Tool Manufacturers Association (HTMA) Type 2 recommended circuit performance specification. The unit is powered by a commercial-grade Honda GX390 engine with automatic throttle control and low engine oil protection, making it a perfect solution when paired with a variety of Type 2 hydraulic tools.
- Compact stainless-steel tube frame with fold-away handle and lifting eye is light-weight and designed for portability.
- Powered by a reliable commercial-grade Honda GX390 engine with low engine oil protection.
- Automatic Power-On-Demand(POD) throttle control idles down the engine when tools are not in use.
- Conforms to HTMA Type 2 requirements.
- Cooling system regulates hydraulic circuit temperature for maximum performance and reliability.
- Robust hydraulic pump is mounted directly to the engine, providing efficienct energy transfer.
|Part No.||Weight||L||W||H||Engine||Output Flow||Pressure||Misc.|
|GT13H01||162 lbs||26.25″||20.75″||20.25″||Honda GX270||7 gpm||2000 psi||Auto Throttle, CE|
|GT13H02||162 lbs||26.25″||20.75″||20.25″||Honda GX270||7 gpm||2000 psi||Auto Throttle|