Heiden’s Proven Rail Tie Grapple Head Design is Inherently Good for Bucking Ties and Made in the USA
Get Quote or Buy Now!
$8,564.00 – $9,897.00
Proven straight tine design used by many Class I railroads
- Jaws Are Replaceable And Exchangeable
- Heiden’s Proven Head Design works well for “bucking” ties or logs
- Weight appx. 895 lbs.
- 15 ton rotator standard
- Jaws can be swapped with existing units in field. (Requires stop block as shown on head)
- 58” opening standard, 23” wide custom sizes available
- 11 ton continuous rotation standard
- Full wrap jaws insure protection to new bundles
- 1 ½” thick main tines, ¾” thick half tines
- 3 ½” bore 3000 psi cylinders
- Made in USA