The Heiden Pallet Fork is a simple well-built, virtually maintenance free design. Available up to 84″ wide with Twist-n Lock adjustable tines.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
$6,610.00 – $8,965.00
Heiden Wallboard Forks
Heiden Wallboard Forks are carefully designed with the operator in mind. The user friendly tine design allow for a much easier process picking up the drywall. The tines also have slight flexibility to allow for using a wider range of pinching pressure without damaging the drywall.
The Twist-n-Lock design makes quick work of adjusting the tines even when wearing heavy duty work gloves. These features along with the fact that it adapts easily to existing bunks, has low cost replacement parts, and is made in the USA make it a simple choice for your Wallboard Fork needs! Also available in manual models.
- Custom Sizing Available
- Priced with 360º Continuous Rotation
- Includes rotator for braked positioning
- 6000# Capacity
- Adjustable to 60″ wide (standard)
- Tines slides with multiple contact points for years of service
- Heavy Duty check valve cylinder
- Closes to apprx. 3.50″
- Appx wt. 755 lbs.
- Made in USA
Available Wallboard Fork Models:
- HCF-5463: Capacity: 6,000 lb – Tine Spread: 26″ – 63″ – Board Width: 54″
- HCF-5472: Capacity: 6,000 lb – Tine Spread: 26″ – 72″ – Board Width: 54″
- HCF-5484: Capacity: 6,000 lb – Tine Spread: 26″ – 84″ – Board Width: 54″
- HCF-5463-22: Capacity: 6,000 lb – Tine Spread: 26″ – 63″ – Board Width: 54″
- HCF-5472-22: Capacity: 6,000 lb – Tine Spread: 26″ – 63″ – Board Width: 54″
Available Manual Wallboard Fork Models:
- HCF-24484-60B: Capacity: 4,000lb – Tine Spread: 21-60″ – Board Width: 48″