the Hiniker Loader Snowplows have options for everyone.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
This Hiniker Loader Snowplow is designed to dominate uneven terrain with it’s floating design. With the choice between manual or hydraulic angle control, the Hiniker Loader Snowplows have options for everyone.
- Full-trip 26 inch tall moldboard
- Full 27 degree left and right rotation
- Choice of manual or hydraulic angle control
- Durable, corrosion-proof HMW poly surface
- Floating design follows uneven terrain
- Quick-tach universal skid steer type mounting plate
- Free-floating blade with 15 degrees of horizontal oscillation to clean uneven surfaces
- Rapid, easy hook up on skid steers equipped with universal mount plate
- Box-section tubular steel frames for added strength
- Blade comes complete with replaceable cutting edges and adjustable skid shoes
- Includes electrical wiring harness and hydraulic hoses
- Electro-hydraulic valve included with V-Plow and C-Plow models (not required for conventional or scoop plows)
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Auxiliary hydraulics outlets (one pair) with 2100 psi. pressure relief setting
- Dealer or user must supply appropriate hydraulic couplers
|BLADE WIDTH||6′||7′||7 1⁄2′|
|BLADE THICKNESS||1⁄4″ HMW Poly|
|WEIGHT||397 lbs.||429 lbs.||436 lbs.|
|CUTTING EDGE (HIGH-CARBON STEEL)||3⁄8″ x 6″|