The new Hiniker 9000 Series V-Plows offer the versatility that only a V-Plow can.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
The Hiniker V Snow Plow Flare Top
The new Hiniker 9000 Series V-Plows offer the versatility that only a V-Plow can, along with the strength and operator convenience that you’ve come to expect from Hiniker. Now available with deep-curl flared wings to cast deep snow farther and higher, while providing more scoop capacity than ever.
The Hiniker V Snow Plow Advantage
- Exclusive high pivot point trip-edge
- Super-bright quad halogen lights
- Double acting hydraulic power
- 1/4″ HMW poly moldboard surface
- 9″ high trip pivot point
- Four trip springs
- 3/8″ x 6″ high-carbon steel cutting edge
The VF Snow Plow Flare Top Highlights
- Corrosion-proof poly moldboard
- Laser cut high tensile steel ribs resist bowing and add support
- Quick-Hitch2 mounting system
- Super bright halogen headlights
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation
- Double acting cylinders hold wings securely even backdraging
The Hiniker VF Snow Plow Equipment
|Model||Blade Width||V-Position Width||Scoop Width||Straight Width||Angle Width||Moldboard Height||Weight|
- Sizes: (8.5’, 9.5’ wide) 30” Tall center height, 772 – 805lbs
- Outer Height: 8.5’=37” 9.5’=38”
- Construction: High tensile steel frame and poly moldboard