Hiniker 7812SS and 7912SS plows combine the advanced surface-engaging action of the Hiniker torsion-trip system with the look and durability of Stainless Steel moldboards!
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Hiniker 7812SS and 7912SS plows combine the advanced surface-engaging action of the Hiniker torsion-trip system with the look and durability of Stainless Steel moldboards! The unique Hiniker split-trip edge system allows the left and right cutting edges to trip independently, as heavy-duty torsion springs keep the cutting edges engaged for im-proved scraping performance. The high-strength torsion-tube moldboard design provides enhanced durability and rigidity in the toughest winter conditions. Chrome-alloy cutting edge wear bars are standard equipment.
The Hiniker Stainless Steel Snow Plow Advantage
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights
- Externally mounted pump, comes off the truck with the plow
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- 30″ tall, high curve blade rolls snow off quickly
- Enhanced durability
- Enhanced rigidity
The Hiniker Stainless Straight Blade Snow Plow Highlights
- Laser cut high tensile steel ribs resist bowing and add support
- Quick-Hitch2 mounting system
- Super bright halogen headlights
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation
- 9” pinch free pivot trip edge
The Stainless Steel 7000 Series Snow Plow Equipment
- Sizes: (8’, 9’ wide) 30” Tall, 777 – 825lbs
- Construction: High tensile steel frame and Stainless Steel mold board
- Options: Rubber snow deflector, molded poly snow deflector, rubber cutting edges, clip on box ends, flexstand controller holder