Take a professional approach to snow removal.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Hiniker Conventional Steel Snow Plow
Get professional performance with Hiniker 2000 Series conventional steel straight blade plows. Take a professional approach to snow removal. Hiniker 2000 Series full-trip snowplows use box section frames and heavily reinforced moldboards for strength and durability. 30″ tall high-curve moldboards move heavy snowfalls quickly. Our hydraulic scissors lift reduces transport bounce and bang. Convenient compact joystick controls can be mounted anywhere or held in the palm of your hand. And the Hiniker Quick-Hitch mounting system is one system that truly lives up to its name. Count on hiniker’s proven performance – the professionals choice!
The Hiniker Steel Snow Plow Advantage
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights
- Externally mounted pump, comes off the truck with the plow
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- 30″ tall, high curve blade rolls snow off quickly
The Hiniker Conventional Snow Plow Highlights
- Laser cut high tensile steel ribs resist bowing and add support
- Quick-Hitch mounting system
- Super bright halogen headlights
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation
- 9” pinch free pivot trip edge
The Conventional Plow Equipment
|Model||Blade Width||Blade Height||Gauge of Steel||Vertical Ribs||Compression Trip Springs||Plow Width at 31° Angle||Cutting Edge||Power Angling Rams||Weight (lbs)|
|2753||7-1/2′||30″||12 GA||6||2||77″||3/8″ x 6″||1-1/2″ x 10″||603|
|2803||8′||30″||12 GA||6||2||82″||3/8″ x 6″||1-1/2″ x 10″||614|
|2853||8-1/2′||30″||12 GA||8||4||87″||3/8″ x 6″||1-1/2″ x 10″||649|
- Sizes: (7.5’, 8’, 8.5’ wide) 30” Tall, 603 – 649lbs
- Construction: High tensile steel frame and mold board
- Options: Rubber snow deflector, molded poly snow deflector, rubber cutting edges, clip on box ends, flexstand controller holder