Stanley’s innovative design of the HP TWIN 8 powers TWO hydraulic power tools at 8 GPM SIMULTANEOUSLY.
|Additional options total:|
The TWIN8 decreases operational costs, and increases productivity and versatility – and does it all with a reduced power unit footprint.
- Active Thermal Management (ATM) offers two advantages when working in extreme temperature conditions. First, ATM optimizes the unit’s oil temperature, decreasing the preheat time, allowing you to get to work sooner. Second, ATM optimizes the unit’s oil temperature to increase run time, offering best-in-class cooling
- New side handles improve ease-of-use when lifting the unit, in addition to increasing side impact protection and frame rigidity, and with no moving parts to wear or corrode
- The HP TWIN 8 features an auto choke start for improved ease-of-use when starting the power unit
- Special handle surface improves comfort and control while increasing durability
- Flush face design protects the TWIN 8’s lifting hook from accidental jobsite damage
- The recessed control panel features a simple/durable design that offers fuel and hydraulic gauges, manual throttle control between 5 gpm to 8 gpm, a 12v plug and an easy access battery panel
- Solid tires eliminates the need to refill flat tires, and decreases pull force needed for maneuvering
- Toolless access to air filter and flexible oil drain
- Prevents the unit from turning on when any circuit is in the “on” position
|Part No.||Weight||L||W||H||Ouput Flow||Pressure||Circuit Type||Hydraulic Reservoir||Fuel Tank||Engine|
|HP28B02||360 lbs||37.5″||25.75″||30″||2-5 gpm or 2-8 gpm||2000 psi||Open Center||3.2 gal||4.7 gal||Briggs & Stratton 30HP, OHV|