Our lightweight IMT SiteStar® lube skid easily attaches to and detaches from your mechanics truck, giving you the flexibility to provide lube truck services to your fleet.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
The lightweight IMT® SiteStar® lube skid can be stowed in the bed of your mechanics truck, allowing you to provide your fleet lube services without a dedicated lube truck. The lube skid is constructed of structural tubing with 1/8″ deckplate, with an integral hose reel shelf at the rear, and features a pneumatic quick coupler for providing air to the pumping system from a remote air compressor. The skid can be removed from the load bed area with a crane or with a fork truck. Product Tanks for Oil, Salvage, Antifreeze, Water are constructed of polyethylene material that provides for cleaner product storage and lighter weight tanks (up to 80% lighter per tank).
- Tank Containment Rails
- Air Quick Coupler
- Product Pump Control Valves
- Tie Down Rings
- Vertical Lift Points
- Fork Truck Pockets
- Integrated Hose Reel Shelf
- 2 oil, 1 antifreeze, and 1 oil salvage
- 2 oil, 1 antifreeze, 1 oil salvage, and 1 grease (120 lb)
- 3 oil and 1 antifreeze
- 3 oil, 1 antifreeze, and 1 grease (120 lb)
- 3 oil and 1 oil salvage
- 3 oil, 1 oil salvage, and 1 grease (120 lb)
- 4 oil
- 4 oil and 1 grease (120 lb)