Your wait for an aluminum gooseneck flatbed that is both lightweight AND strong is over.
The Knapheide PGNB Aluminum Gooseneck Body features an aerospace technology assembly utilizing military-grade aluminum extrusions. What does this mean? This means a rugged work body that is 40 percent lighter than steel to provide more payload for the haul. With a gooseneck hitch system rated at 30,000 lbs. you can rest assured that this aluminum flatbed can handle your heaviest of loads. The aluminum construction gives you better protection against corrosion ensuring your aluminum truck bed will last for years to come. Never settle for an aluminum flatbed that is second-best.
- Composed of Military-Grade Aluminum Extrusions, Resulting in a Body That is 40% Lighter Than Steel, Returning Payload Back to the Operator
- Aerospace Assembly Technology: Assembled Entirely From Grade 5 Hardware and Structural Rivets That Are Coated Specifically Not to Corrode with Aluminum Materials
- 6”x1.5” Military-Grade Aluminum Extruded Planks Perform Double Duty Providing Exceptional Styling and Strength for the Floor, as well as Unmatched Structural Strength as the Cross Sills
- Side Rails are Extruded Military-grade Aluminum Channel with a Tapered Edge Providing Protection to the Floor Planks and Allowing for Cargo and Product to be Loaded and Unloaded Without Damage
- External 3/8” Thick Military-Grade Aluminum Rub Rails Attached to the Sides with Hardware for Easy Replacement in the Event of Damage
- Reinforced Stake Pockets Sized to Accept 2”x4” Lumber and Knapheide Side Options
- Integrated Under Body Tie-Downs Provide a Reinforced Location for Attaching Cargo Tie-Down Straps
- Long Sills are Formed Aluminum Structural Channel
- Integrated Driver’s Side Fuel Fill (location depends on bed length and tank location)
- All LED Clearance and Marker Lights Meet FMVSS 108 Requirements
- Bulkhead and Rear Skirt Include Integrated Oval B/U and S/T/T LED Lights
- Under-the-Floor Gooseneck Hitch System with 2-5/16” Ball Installed (hitch is rated at 30,000 lb gross trailer weight with 5,000 lb tongue weight)
- Safety Chain Attachment Points and 7-Way Trailer Plug Included in Gooseneck Box and at the Receiver Hitch