Combine a 1,500 lb. overcab material rack, drop down tailgate, removable solid sides, above and under body toolboxes with a Value-Master X Platform Body and you get the ideal vocational package for a concrete contractor.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Custom Flatbed for Concrete Contractors
We know concrete work is a physically demanding job so we designed a truck body that is tough enough to handle your job, day in and day out. A reinforced overcab material rack can accommodate wheelbarrow storage while the drop down tailgate enables you to get close enough to the load space to easily retrieve items. A 1/8″ thick, treadplate floor construction ensures the Concrete Body can hold up to the heavy loads within a concrete environment. If your job requires a strong truck and durable truck body, depend on Knapheide’s Concrete Body.
- PVMXT Platform Base is Comprised of 11-Gauge High Tensile Strength Steel Cross Sills on 18” Centers with 5” Structural C-Channel Long Sills
- Side and End Rails Constructed of 12-Gauge High Tensile Strength Steel
- Roughneck Toolboxes: (1) Above Body and (1) Under Body Toolbox on Each Side of the Body Toolboxes Include Double Panel Door Construction and Refined, Automotive-Quality, Twist Latch T-Handles
- Punched Screen Bulkhead is Contoured to Conform to the Lines of the Cab, While Offering Maximum Visibility
- Material Rack Rated for 1,500 lbs, is Side Forklift Loadable, has Swingaway Rear Cross Bar and Removable Intermediate Cross Bars for Loading Taller Items and has Tie-Down Hooks to Help Secure Items
- Full-Height Tailboard at the Rear of the Above Body Toolboxes to Separate the Bed Space
- All LED Clearance and Marker Lights Meet FMVSS 108 Requirements
- 14” Removable Solid Stake Sides
- 14” Drop Down Solid Rear Gate
- Aluminum Tread Plate Rock Guards Installed on the Front of Each Under Body Toolbox
- ICC Bumper for Underride Protection
- Electrodeposition Prime Paint
- Standard in Black Finish Paint