Knapheide has taken their most popular flatbed, the Value-Master X, and packaged it up with options and accessories that contractors commonly desire to make their job easier.
Custom Flatbed for Contractors
Above and underbody Roughneck Toolboxes provide the contractor with easily accessible and secure tool storage. An overhead material rack accommodates for convenient storage for up to 1,500 pounds of longer materials. Side and rear stakes close off the cargo area so oversized equipment or materials won’t fall out during transport. Select the Knapheide Contractor Body to get the most out of your work day.
- PVMX Platform Base: 11-Gauge High Tensile Strength Steel Cross Sills on 18” Centers with 5” Structural C-Channel Long Sills
- Side and End Rails Constructed of 12-Gauge High Tensile Strength Steel
- Roughneck Toolboxes: (1) Above Body and (1) Under Body Toolbox on Each Side of the Body. (toolbox size is dependant on platform length). Toolboxes Include Double Panel Door Construction and 3-Point T-handle Latches
- Punched Screen Bulkhead is Contoured to Conform to the Lines of the Cab, While Offering Maximum Visibility
- ICC Bumper for Underride Protection
- All LED Clearance and Marker Lights Meet FMVSS 108 Requirements
- Material Rack Rated for 1,500 lbs, is Side Forklift Loadable, has Swingaway Rear Cross Bar and Removable Intermediate Cross Bars for Loading Taller Items and has Tie Down Hooks to Help Secure Items
- 15” Side and Rear Stake Racks Hinged to Drop Down 180 Degrees for Maximum Access. Rear Stake Rack is Separated into Two Sections for Additional Functionality
- Aluminum Tread Plate Rock Guards Installed on the Front of Each Under Body Toolbox
- Standard with Either 1/8” Tread Plate Steel or Polyboard Flooring
- Full-Height Tailboard at the Rear of the Above Body Toolboxes to Separate the Bed Space
- Electrodeposition Prime Paint
- Standard in Either White or Black Finish Paint