Knapheide Crane Bodies are built and reinforced with heavy crane applications in mind to withstand the torsional forces applied to a body during lifting operations.
Truck Chassis Information
|Additional options total:|
Knapheide’s comprehensive line-up of Crane Bodies includes models from light-duty trucks, up to extreme heavy-duty applications. From construction and mining to agriculture and equipment repair, Knapheide Crane Bodies have continually proved their worth time and time again. When your job requires some heavy lifting, call on a Knapheide Crane Body to help you get the job done.
Additional Knapheide Mechanics & Service Body Features and Specifications:
- A-40 galvanneal compartments and doors
- 1/8” treadplate floor, tops and backs, full-seam continuous welded
- 12-gauge bottom and end panels of compartments
- 14-gauge inner partitions of compartments
- Doors are double-panel with 14 gauge outside panels and hat-section reinforcements