Increase your organization and productivity with a KUV.
Truck Chassis Information
|Additional options total:|
UTILITY VAN BODIES
Say goodbye to crawling around in the back of your cargo van endlessly searching for tools, parts and equipment. The KUV creates optimized organization for the technician, dividing the storage space into manageable compartments that are externally accessible from either side of the body. The technician pulls up to the job site, exits the cab and immediately has quick access to the tools and parts they need without having to crawl into the cargo area. Dedicated conduit chutes enable the technician to store longer items without cluttering the floor of the oversized cargo area. Knapheide’s KUV is constructed of rugged galvanneal steel so the technician can have confidence it will provide years of reliable service. More contractors and technicians utilizing an enclosed utility body as their work vehicle choose a Knapheide KUV. If you spend more time searching for tools and equipment, invest in a KUV and get more billable hours out of your day.
Knapheide KUV Body features:
- Rugged 14 gauge two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel body shell
- Complete immersion in Electrodeposition Epoxy prime paint featuring a zinc phosphate precoat and seal for additional corrosion protection. Prime paint is oven cured to provide a hard durable finish
- Exclusive “return flange” floor design provides support for side compartments, adds floor strength and eliminates rust-prone exposed seam between floor and side compartments
- Double-panel, 20-gauge two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel hat section reinforced doors for durability and long life
- Exclusive thick automotive bulb-type neoprene door seals protect compartment contents from weather
- Exclusive all stainless steel continuous hinges
- Interior light guards
- Paddle-activated, rotary style latches that close easily and stay closed
- 250-LB capacity adjustable divider shelves made of galvanized steel