Knapheide’s Landscaper Body isn’t your normal Landscaper Body. It includes optimized standard features to take your landscaping or lawn care operation to a new level.
Landscape Work Trucks
Need the ability to transfer, dump and distribute bulk materials like mulch, dirt, rock and more? The integrated dump hoist provides effortless operation while an optional metering gate enables the landscaper to easily control filling wheelbarrows. Load and haul palletized materials? A 50″ side access swing out door accommodates for quick forklift loading. Add additional functionality with an optional storage pack or underbody toolbox. If you want to upgrade your landscaping vehicle, check out the Knapheide Landscaper Body.
- Side Access Door on Curb Side has 50” Wide Opening for Pallets, Balled Trees, Shrubs, Bagged Materials, etc. Side Access Door Can be Locked in the Open Position
- Step and Grab Handle for Side Access Door for Easy Access to the Cargo Area
- Bolt-on, Reinforced Bulkhead Prepunched to Accept Cab Guard and Tarp Options
- Swing-Out Rear Gates on Heavy Duty Hinges and Have Ability to Secure to Side Panels
- Rear Gates Punched for Proper Airflow Through Bed Space
- Heavy-Duty Cam Lock on Rear Gates for Long-Term Durability
- 40” Tall Side Panels Constructed of 14-Gauge Steel and Reinforced by 13-Gauge Steel Stakes. Side Panels Include Tarp Tie-Down Rail
- All LED Clearance and Marker Lights Meet FMVSS 108 Requirements
- Automotive Wire Harness Included with Body
- Floor Assembly is Constructed of 10-Gauge High Strength Steel Floor Plate with 10-Gauge Formed Cross Sills and 5” Structural Long Sills
- Material Tie-Down Brackets Located in Both Front Corners of Cargo Area
- Water-Based Undercoating on Underside of Platform
- Electrodeposition Prime Paint