Looking for an economical Gooseneck Body that isn’t so bare bones that it lacks function? Knapheide’s PGNA Gooseneck Body has all the components you’ll need for hauling a gooseneck trailer. An under the floor gooseneck hitch system and integrated receiver hitch system enables you to haul virtually any style of trailer.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Gooseneck Hauler Bodies
The punched bulkhead provides maximum visibility out of the rearview mirror while still protecting you in the event of a collision. Internal stake pockets make it possible to add a variety of Knapheide side accessories for customization. Knapheide PGNA Gooseneck Bodies, a great gooseneck body, and a great value.
- Internal Stake Pockets Lining Both Sides and Rear of the Platform
- Rugged 12-Gauge Tread Plate Floor with 6” Structural Channel Long Sills (4” on 8’ models)
- 12-Gauge Formed Cross Sills, Spaced on 16” Centers
- Under-the-Floor Gooseneck Hitch System with 2-5/16” Ball Installed (hitch is rated at 30,000 lb gross trailer weight with 5,000 lb tongue weight)
- Hinged Access Door to Cover Gooseneck Hitch When Not In Use
- Integrated Class V Receiver Hitch Rated at 18,000 lbs on 9’ & 11’ Platforms (optional 12,000 lb rating on 8’ bodies as most 56” CA chassis include a factory hitch)
- Formed, Integrated Bulkhead with Stylized Screened Window and Tapered Design for Improved Visibility
- Aluminum Tread Plate Trim Piece on Rear Hitch Plate Provides a “No Worry” Step Location
- Safety Chain Attachment Points and 7-Way Trailer Plug Included in Gooseneck Box and at Receiver Hitch
- Durable Oven-Cured Coat, Finish Painted Black
- All LED Clearance and Marker Lights Meet FMVSS 108 Requirements
- Integrated Driver Side Fuel Fill Cup
- Dual Fuel Fill Cup Installed Street Side Rail for 9′ & 11′ Platforms
- Electrodeposition Prime Paint
- Removable Side Boards
- Steel Stake Racks – Gooseneck Bodies
- LED S/T/T & B/U Gooseneck Body Lights
- Contractor Package
- Knapheide Toolboxes – Steel