Are you looking for a flatbed truck body that’s easy on payload but heavy on features and toughness? Look no further than the new Aluminum Platform Body from Knapheide.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Aluminum Flatbed Truck Bodies
With a desire to never settle for second best, we spent years designing and testing our aluminum product lines to ensure they’re lightweight but not light duty. Assembled with aerospace techniques and utilizing military-grade aluminum extrusions, the aluminum platform body is class-leading in strength, durability and longevity. Available in lengths from 7’ to 18’, there’s a tough, long-lasting aluminum platform body for your application no matter how big or small.
- Available in Lengths of 7’ to 18’
- Composed of Military-Grade Aluminum Extrusions, Resulting in a Body That is 40% Lighter Than Steel, Returning Payload Back to the Operator
- Aerospace Assembly Technology: Assembled Entirely From Grade 5 Hardware and Structural Rivets That Are Coated Specifically Not to Corrode with Aluminum Materials
- 6”x1.5” Military-Grade Aluminum Extruded Planks Perform Double Duty Providing Exceptional Styling and Strength for the Floor, as well as Unmatched Structural Strength as the Cross Sills
- Side Rails are Extruded Military-grade Aluminum Channel with a Tapered Edge Providing Protection to the Floor Planks and Allowing for Cargo and Product to be Loaded and Unloaded Without Damage
- External 3/8” Thick Military-Grade Aluminum Rub Rails Attached to the Sides with Hardware for Easy Replacement in the Event of Damage
- Reinforced Stake Pockets Sized to Accept Knapheide Side Options
- Integrated Under Body Tie-Downs Provide a Reinforced Location for Attaching Cargo Tie-Down Straps
- Long Sills are an Extruded Aluminum Structural Channel
- All LED Clearance and Marker Lights Meet FMVSS 108 Requirements
- Drop-in Racks
- Drop-down Racks
- ICC Bumper
- Integrated D-Ring Tie-Downs
- Refuse Sides
- Rear Hitch
- Spare Tire Retainer
- Stake Racks
- Underbody Storage Compartment