The Westerner Platform Body is one of Knapheide’s most economical yet reliable flatbed models.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Flatbed Fit for Nearly Any Vocation
Standard flatbed models are available for both single and dual rear wheel chassis, in body lengths from 8′-14′. Reinforced internal stake pockets accept numerous side accessories for further customization. Complete immersion of the Westerner Flatbed in Knapheide’s E-Coat prime paint system along with undercoating provides years of a durable finish. If you’re in the market for a reliable flatbed, look into Knapheide’s Westerner Flatbed.
- 12-Gauge High Strength Tread Plate Wrap-Around Floor Design Creates a Rigid Floor Without the Use of Side Rails
- Structural Long Sills with Gusseted Cross Members
- 4” on 11’ and Shorter Platforms
- 5” on 12’ and Longer Platforms
- 12-Gauge High Strength Cross Members Spaced on 18” Centers
- Front and Rear End Rails Constructed of Formed, 12-Gauge High Strength Steel
- Reinforced Internal Stake Pockets Sized to Accept 2”x4” Lumber and a Wide Array of Knapheide Side Options
- One Piece Rear Skirt with Screened Covers for Chassis Light Protection
- All Clearance, Marker and ID Lights Meet FMVSS 108 Requirements
- Water-Based Undercoating on Underside of Platform
- Electrodeposition Prime Paint
- Durable, Oven-Cured High Gloss Black Finish Paint
- Rope Hooks
- Steel Stake Racks – Platform Bodies
- Knapheide Toolboxes – Steel
- BHTS Bulkhead