The Eliminator Stainless Steel dump bodies from Rugby available through Truck Utilities are corrosion resistant and more durable than high tensile steel.
Truck Chassis Information
|Additional options total:|
The polished bodies offer a modern, bright, easily maintained and attractive appearance.
The stainless steel Eliminator is built with a one-piece floor, dirt shedding sides, a centrally located quick release lever, (fold down side models only) the patented EZ-LATCH™ system and integrated ¼ cab protector. The unit is designed to provide years of service.
- 12 ga 201 #4 polished stainless steel sides and ends (304 available)
- One-piece 3⁄16″ AR400 crossmemberless steel floor
- Pockets for 10″ side boards increase load capacity
- One-piece sides with no vertical braces
- 5″ I-beam longitudinal on 9′ body and 7″ I-beam longitudinal on 11′ body
- Seamless one-piece front design with ¼ integrated cab shield with V-bend for added strength
- Vertical tailgate allows easy attachment of spreaders during winter
- Rigid smooth sides are also available