The SK47 can drill a 2-inch hole, 10 feet deep.
Stanley SK47 Sinker Drill is a rotary, percussion tool for drilling in rock or concrete using 7/8 inch hex, up to 2-inch diameter, drill steel. The SK47 uses air to extract chips from the hole.
- 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) operating range.
- Feathering ON/OFF trigger.
- Adjustable rotation speed up to 300 rpm.
- Hose whips.
- Nitrogen charged accumulator.
- Air connection.
- Model: SK47130
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Length: 23 in
- Width: 14 in
- Shank Size: 7/8 in hex x 4-1/4 in
- Air Required 20 cfm @ 100 psi