Every Swenson PV is engineered and built to withstand the harshest environmental conditions while exceeding the demands of serious snow and ice control experts.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Swenson’s versatile PV line of spreader fits most 3/4 to 1-ton heavy-duty pickup trucks and share many of the same rugged, time saving, long-lasting features of our larger EV series spreaders. Our PV’s come standard with many features that others consider add-ons, including standard Drop N Loc top screens and inverted V’s.
Engine Drive Highlights:
- Designed for ¾ ton trucks + with 7′ or 8’ bed
- Commercial Grade 10.5hp Briggs Engine drives drag chain and spinner disk
- Wireless Controls virtually eliminates frustrating installation issues
- Integral fork pockets allow for quick installation or removal of spreader from your truck
- Maintenance free front idler roller provides trouble-free drag chain operation
- Standard inverted V keeps weight off the drag chain for optimal performance
- Two internal and four external baffles allow for precise placement of materials
- Size Specifications: 8′ long x 34″ tall x 50″ wide
- 900 lbs
- Capacity: 2.0 Cu Yds
- Construction: Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 4′ to 25′ spread pattern
- Steel Gauges: 16 ga hopper
- Safety Features: Material top screen, safety enclosure for front roller, drive chain guard, motor shroud, third brake light, and bearing sleeve
- Warranty Details: 1-year warranty
- Options: Pre-wetting system, tarp kit, tie down kit, vibrator kit, tarp cover, cab shield, side extensions
- Rock Salt
- Salt/Sand Mix
- 3/8 Chips
- Magnesium Chloride
- Treated Rock Salt
- Clear Path Ice Melt Solutions
Also available in Electric or Hydraulic Drive.