This totally self-contained unit also provides an AC generator, welder, battery charger and hydraulics.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
The VMAC RAPTAIR-MF supplied by Truck Utilities utilizes VMAC’s advanced compressor control system that is smart enough to turn the engine off when you are not using air, and automatically turn the engine back on when you use air again.
- Air Compressor: Direct driven, 100% duty cycle, VMAC oil-injected rotary screw air compressor
- Air Flow: 45 cfm and 175 psi
- Engine: Kubota diesel D902 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3600 rpm Tier 4 final compliant
- Weight (Wet): Approximately 570 lbs
- Dimensions: Designed to fit on side pack with center slider. 23″ W x 30″ L x 29″H – With fuel tank add 4.6″ to length. Base footprint 30″L x 20″W
- Fuel Tank: Optional 7 gallon with fuel guage and low fuel shut off sensor
- Electrical Output:
- AC: Two 20A 120V duplex receptacles, 2400W each, One 7000W continuous single phase 60Hz output, One 10000W continuous three phase 60Hz output
- Welding: CC mode for SMAW and GTAW (stick/TIG welding), CV mode for GMAW and FCAW (MIG/flux core welding), 300A DC, 70% duty cycle, 200A DC, 100% duty cycle
- DC: (For battery boost/jump starting, other DC loads) 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V selectable, 300A capable
- Power Takeoff Port: SAE ‘A’ port, 3/4-11T spline, 2800 rpm output, 35 ft-lb continuous torque
- Control System: Separate selector switches engage compressor, generator and PTO. (Any function or all three can be selected at any time) With compressor only selected, control system will shut down the engine whenever sustained periods of compressed air non-use are encountered. Engine auto-restarts on air demand. If either other function is also selected the engine will not shut down.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or request a quote.