One of the many features found on the standard X2 Solution is an integrated pre-wet system included in the side of the hopper.
Get Quote or Buy Now!
Why Pre Wet? Pre-wetting ice-melt material helps speed up the melting process and reduces how far the granules bounce when they hit the pavement. This means you’ll apply activated material more precisely while reducing the amount of ice-melt being applied. The end result is a safer surface using less material and less application time.
- Designed for ¾ ton trucks and 8’ bed
- One Piece Polyethylene hopper resists corrosion to provide longer life and less downtime
- Separate electric motors allow for independent control of drive train and spinner.
- Spinner System requires no tools for removal
- Auger assembly can easily be removed from spreader for quick inspection while on your truck
- Built-in Tarp Hooks engineered into the hopper for quick removal and installation
- Low friction poly auger bearing requires no lubrication or tools to hold auger in place
- Recessed lifting pockets
- Integrated work light
- Rear cover protects auger motor from elements and is easily removed
- Stands upright for storage to save space
- Available heavy-duty vibrator promotes even distribution into the auger
- Available Pre-Wet to help snow melting process and reduce granular usage
- X2-8: 117.5″ long x 37″ tall x 70″ wide: 625 lbs
- X2-6: 93.5″ long x 37″ tall x 70″ wide: 510 lbs
- X2-8: 2.0 Cu Yds
- X2-6: 1.5 Cu Yds
Construction: Polyethylene Hopper
Flow Rate: 40′ spread pattern
Motor hp rating Auger: 1/2 hp, spinner 1/8 hp
Work Light: LED
Safety Features: Bolt-on Material top screen, Molded spinner disc cover, Securely attached auger motor cover
Controller: Dual Speed with Auger/Spinner control
Warranty Details: 1-year warranty
Options: Tarp kit, tie down kit, vibrator kit,